The sheriff's office is working with county Animal Services to determine what will happen to the alligators.
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Icelandic Gunman Stopped in Nation’s First Officer-Involved Fatal Shooting
- Former NYPD Commissioner Chosen Again to Lead Department
- Trial Begins for Ex-Officer in Katrina Shooting
- Arkansas Grandfather Kills Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide
- Texas Executes Inmate Convicted of Killed Corrections Officer
- Maine Police Chief Takes on Fire Chief Duties
- Attorneys Claim California Officers Are Wrongly Accused in Death of Homeless Man
OLYMPIA, Wash. -- Thurston County Sheriff's deputies found two 5-foot alligators at a marijuana grow site where a man was shot on Monday evening.
Lieutenant Greg Elwin says deputies responded to the scene in the Scott Lake area south of Olympia when a man called 911 to say he had shot another man.