The sheriff's office is working with county Animal Services to determine what will happen to the alligators.
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Sept. 11 Memorial Open to Public on Anniversary
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Filed in Wake of Ferguson Protests
- Teamwork Helps Outfit California Police Department
- Chattanooga Police Aim to Improve Relations with Latino Community
- New K9 Joins Abilene Police Department
- Ohio Highway Named in Honor of Fallen Officer
- Teens save Suicidal Woman Jumping from Maine Bridge
OLYMPIA, Wash. -- Thurston County Sheriff's deputies found two 5-foot alligators at a marijuana grow site where a man was shot on Monday evening.
Lieutenant Greg Elwin says deputies responded to the scene in the Scott Lake area south of Olympia when a man called 911 to say he had shot another man.