FEATURED IN NEWS
- Vest Saves Florida Deputy in Shooting Incident
- New Video, $65K Reward in '08 Times Square Bombing
- Judge Declares Mistrial in Detroit Fatal Raid Trial
- Federal Probation Officers Fired, Demoted after Monitored Man Rapes Girl, Kills Mother
- Gunman Opens Fire during Utah Father’s Day Mass
- Authorities Begin New Search for Hoffa’s Body
- Reliability of Bite Mark Analysis, Analysts Under Increased Scrutiny
ALHAMBRA, Calif. -- An officer killed early Sunday in a crash that involved two squad cars was identified as 26-year-old Ryan Stringer.
Stringer was a three-year veteran of the Alhambra Police Department. He was killed when his 2006 Ford Crown Victoria collided with another patrol car, a 2007 Dodge Charger, driven by 27-year-old Officer Juan Carlos Mejia.
- Both Officers Were Using Lights in Alhambra Crash
- Officer Dies in Crash When Police Cars Collide in Alhambra Intersection
- ODMP Remembers Police Officer Ryan Stringer