FEATURED IN NEWS
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Colorado Traffic Stop Evolves into Running Crime Spree
- Gunman in Texas Standoff Dead
- Australia Prepares Officers for Deployment to Ukraine
- Arrest Linked to Pistol Used to Kill Massachusetts Officer
- Texas Officers Shot During Standoff
- Staten Island Suspect’s Death Challenges Small Crime Policing Tactic
ALHAMBRA, Calif. -- An officer killed early Sunday in a crash that involved two squad cars was identified as 26-year-old Ryan Stringer.
Stringer was a three-year veteran of the Alhambra Police Department. He was killed when his 2006 Ford Crown Victoria collided with another patrol car, a 2007 Dodge Charger, driven by 27-year-old Officer Juan Carlos Mejia.
- Both Officers Were Using Lights in Alhambra Crash
- Officer Dies in Crash When Police Cars Collide in Alhambra Intersection
- ODMP Remembers Police Officer Ryan Stringer