FEATURED IN NEWS
- Boston Marathon Organizers Confident About Safe Race
- ODMP: Portland K9 Shot and Killed
- ODMP: Wisconsin Deputy Succumbs to Earlier Gunshot Wound
- Five Dead in Calgary Party Slaying
- Boston Police Safely Detonate Suspicious Packages at Marathon Finish Line
- Could Police Have Prevented the Boston Bombings?
- Police: Sex Offender Suspects in California Serial Killings Wore GPS Devices
ALHAMBRA, Calif. -- An officer killed early Sunday in a crash that involved two squad cars was identified as 26-year-old Ryan Stringer.
Stringer was a three-year veteran of the Alhambra Police Department. He was killed when his 2006 Ford Crown Victoria collided with another patrol car, a 2007 Dodge Charger, driven by 27-year-old Officer Juan Carlos Mejia.
- Both Officers Were Using Lights in Alhambra Crash
- Officer Dies in Crash When Police Cars Collide in Alhambra Intersection
- ODMP Remembers Police Officer Ryan Stringer